Our company was founded in January 2002 as a Texas Limited Liability Company and is built on the principles of providing accurate and honest, O & M, EPC and independent consulting services for the power & integrated syngasification industry.
Our diversified experience continues to benefit our customer's bottom lines.
Our unique service has established our place in this industry. This allows us to make a distinctive and substantial impact for our clients.
We provide conceptual designs of gas turbine based power plants specializing in brownfield & greenfield integrated syngasification plants producing electricity, steam, desalinated water, ethanol, and synthetic diesel from waste materials.
We will design, build, own, and operate integrated plants in conjunction with our partners.
Bush Power Group LLC provides the following Consulting Services to its Clients:
- Conceptual Design of Gas Turbine Based Simple Cycle Power Plants
- Conceptual Design of Gas Turbine Based Cogeneration Power Plants
- Conceptual Design of Gas Turbine Based Combined Cycle Power Plants
- Gas Turbine Based Plant Performance Test Results Review
- Evaluation of Gas Turbine Plant Performance for Merger & Acquisition Support
- Proposal and Project Scheduling
- Preparation of Turn-Key Power Plant Contracts
- Preparation of Project Scope of Work
- Preparation of Specifications for Gas Turbine Based Power Plants
- Evaluation of IGCC Power Islands and Utility Integration
For a summary of qualifications, please see presentation below:
BUSH POWER GROUP CAPABILITIES